This viral morning fitness routine offers a structured approach to kickstarting your day with the right kind of food and the right exercises.
The internet nowadays contains a lot of information about every single thing in the world. Sometimes these information’s are useful while other times, they are dangerous and harmful. For instance, there is a chock-full of tips, advices and tricks on how to loose weight. Some of them have even gone viral on social media platforms. Such is one particular trend called ‘The 30/30/30 morning workout routine.
This unique weight loss technique was championed by Gary Brecka, who is a researcher, human biologist and a biohacker. The concept was first introduced by Tim Ferris in his book The 4-Hour Body, and then taken up by Gary Brecka. Recently, a video on this workout technique had gone viral on TikTok and other social media platforms. Let us understand what it is all about and whether or not it is really effective.
What Is The 30/30/30 Morning Routine?
- Firstly, it highlights the importance of having a good breakfast. It is indeed true when experts say, breakfast is the most important meal of the day, especially if you are looking to loose weight.
- Secondly, it says that protein is one of the most important nutrients that is required when you have your breakfast.
- For the 30/30/30 plan, you must have breakfast that contains 30 grams of protein. This is essentially and will work in your favour.
- Eat this 30 grams of protein within the first 30 minutes right after waking up. This is also an essential part of the strategy, as per experts.
- You may not need to measure the 30 grams exactly. You can eat a little more than 3 or a little less than 30 but, the protein content in the morning is important.
- Avoid foods that contain carbohydrate for instance, pastries or cereals.
- Eat a lot of eggs, cottage cheese, protein powder, quinoa, etc.
Your 30/30/30 Morning Workout
What do you do after you 30 gram protein breakfast?
- Follow it up with an exercise routine for 30 minutes. Experts suggest to do a 30 minute cardio to keep your heart rate healthy.
- Keep the cardio intensity low, so that you can keep up the 30 minute rule.
- The protein you eat is supposed to kickstart your metabolism early in the morning. This can help you stay energized throughout the day, help control blood sugar levels and appetite.
- You can try doing any cardiovascular exercise that will boost your heart rate and induce weight loss like: running, jogging, brisk walking, skipping.
- A trainer responsible for transforming the bodies of Michael B. Jordan and Keke Palmer shares the 2 biggest fitness mistakes to avoid
- The best QVC deals on weights, treadmills
- Tiger Shroff And Angad Bedi Have A Hilarious Exchange On Fitness Notes On Social Media
- Young Garuda to Optimize Fitness Against Myanmar
- Oura Ring vs Whoop: A faceless tracker face off