The digestive health drinks market is expected to observe growth at a CAGR of 6.09% over the forecast period to reach a valuation of US$ 47 Bn by 2032.
Customers are searching for beverages that offer a variety of advantages. Drinks for digestive health have active components that break down food particles quickly and avoid constipation. As a result, consumers can maintain their desired level of fitness by combining their exercise with nutritious drinks, ensuring that the right nutrients are absorbed in the blood.
The development of new packaging is being funded by major players in order to stop food particles from interacting with the environment and tainting it. Customers favour brands that retain transparency by disclosing the sources of the materials used to make various beverages.
Elevate Your Beverage Choices – Get a Taste of Our Nutritious Drink Insights with a Sample Report : https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-15259
Consumers have grown label conscious and are well equipped with knowledge of nutrients present in a beverage before finally purchasing it. Manufacturers are developing drinks that have functional ingredients that improve the nutritional profile of beverages. Consumer willingness to splurge on health drinks with lip smacking flavor and texture is expected to bring in many opportunities for digestive health drinks producers in North America and Europe.
“Rising awareness regarding the benefits for maintaining good gut health, along with wide availability of digestive health drinks across online channels in emerging economies will fuel the growth in the market over the forecast period,” says an FMI analyst.
- Asia Pacific is expected to account for 27% of the total digestive health drinks market share during the assessment period.
- The Europe digestive health drinks market is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 5.7 Bn.
- Rising consumer inclination for organic products with no chemical additives is driving sales of natural digestive health drinks products in market
- By ingredient, sales of probiotics hold the highest market share and is expected to increase at a CAGR of 6.5%.
- In terms of sales channel, the online segment is forecast to hold 60% of the total market share by 2032.
Key manufacturers of digestive health drinks are emphasizing on research & development to offer differentiated products with no chemical components. They are also working collectively to develop new product portfolios to enter untapped markets. For instance:
- Ferm Fatale has launched zero-sugar probiotic mocktail, with the debut of a line of shelf-stable, raw, vegan, organic, probiotic non-alcoholic refreshments. Ferm Fatale’s mocktails, has only 22 calories and zero sugar per bottle, are a better alternative than traditional sugary and alcoholic beverages, allowing consumers to enjoy a healthier option while interacting with others.
Give me caption for CTA “ask an analyst” related to this paragraph. give me most relevant one CTA in slightly longer format from above paragraph :
Explore More Valuable Insights
Future Market Insights, in its new report, offers an impartial analysis of the global digestive health drinks market, presenting historical data (2017-2021) and estimation statistics for the forecast period of 2022-2032.
Digestive Health Drinks Market By Category
By Ingredient Type:
- Food Enzymes
By Sales Channel:
- Offline Sales Channel
- Departmental Stores
- Convenience Store
- Other Sales Channel
- Online Sales Channel
- Company Website
- E-commerce Platform
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
Tailor Your Insights – Request a Customizable Report for Offline and Online Sales Channels Across Global Regions :
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much is the global digestive health drinks market worth?
- What is the demand outlook for the digestive health drinks market?
- At what rate did the demand for digestive health drinks grew between 2017 to 2021?
- At what rate will the digestive health drinks demand grow in Europe?
- What is the North America Digestive Health Drinks Market Outlook?
About Future Market Insights, Inc.
Future Market Insights, Inc. (ESOMAR certified, Stevie Award – recipient market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
Browse Other Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs
- HEALTH AND FITNESS: Your morning milkshake | Features
- Fitness Lessons To Learn From Celebrities
- Pebble launches Bold Pro smartwatch with 2.5D curved glass display, health and fitness tracking
- Amazon Closes Down Its Health-Focused Halo Fitness Division
- Top stars Joe Wicks and Roz Purcell turn out for mega Dublin health and wellness festival