A 73-YEAR-OLD woman has revealed how she keeps her body in shape.
She said she has been a fitness trainer for 30 years according to her bio.
Wearing orange from head-to-toe, the feisty septuagenarian filmed herself working out outside.
“Remember, it’s never too late to stay in shape,” she said.
“We can work out together even if you’re over 50, 60, or even 70 like me. It’s so much fun.
“Let’s work out together. So follow me and we can do this,” she added.
She shared her thoughts on staying in shape at an older age.
“Age is just a number. I want to bring inspiration to everyone,” she wrote.
The video drew in many viewers who shared their thoughts in the comment section.
Most read in Health And Fitness
“Wow,” one wrote. “You are beautiful and an inspiration.”
In yet another video she shared more of her love for fitness at 73.
She filmed herself wearing all-green active wear and taking a drink from her water bottle.
“Wow, water is the greatest thing ever,” she said.
“It’s so good and so nourishing to your muscles. So good for your bones and your health.
“My name is Joy, founder of Jump for Joy Fitness. Lose weight, turn up and stay in shape with me,” she added
- A trainer responsible for transforming the bodies of Michael B. Jordan and Keke Palmer shares the 2 biggest fitness mistakes to avoid
- The best QVC deals on weights, treadmills
- Fitness Lessons To Learn From Celebrities
- Tiger Shroff And Angad Bedi Have A Hilarious Exchange On Fitness Notes On Social Media
- Young Garuda to Optimize Fitness Against Myanmar