- Sweat Economy (SWEAT) has launched the “Sweat Wanderer” prize draw that is open to all up to 14 May 2023.
- Registering and staking at least 25 SWEAT tokens via the Sweat Wallet app will see users eligible to win an all-expenses paid global tour to see the Seven Wonders of the World.
- The winner, to be announced on Monday 15 May 2023, will also receive $2000 to spend.
Sweatcoin, a health and fitness app that seeks to encourage healthier living through rewards for daily physical activities, has announced a new prize draw that will see the winner “travel the world.”
The Sweat Economy app was the top downloaded health and fitness app in the world in 2022 with over 65 million downloads.
Sweat Economy prize offers all-expense paid global tour
Dubbed “Sweat Wanderer,” the draw is open till 14 May 2023 and will see the winning participant get a chance to explore the Seven Wonders of the World. The all-expenses paid trip will last a month, the Sweat Economy team said in a blog post published 2 May 2023.
According to the platform, the global tour will be for two (winner and a person of their choice) with flights and accommodation covered. The prize also includes $2,000 in cash as spending money.
To participate, one needs access to Sweatcoin and the Sweat Wallet app and complete a registration process.
Once you opt-in to the crypto section of the wallet app, you need to “stake” at least 25 SWEAT tokens to be eligible for the Sweat Wanderer prize. After that, all one has to do is take and share photos and videos online, as well as be open to an interview discussing experiences.
The “Sweat Wanderer” winner will be unveiled on Monday, 15 May 2023 at 2pm UTC.
Sweat Economy (SWEAT) price
Sweatcoin launched in 2016 before going on to unveil its SWEAT token in September 2022 ( it had a record airdrop) to help incentivize users in a Move-to-Earn (M2E) ecosystem. SWEAT allows for real-world transactions and prizes in this growing Web3 economy.
The platform raised $13 million in its private token sale in July 2022, led by Spartan Capital and Electric Capital among others. In March 2023, the team revealed plans to relaunch SWEAT in the US.
The price of SWEAT reached a high of $0.091476 in September 2022, but currently hovers around $0.00834872 after declining more than 90% during the crypto winter. The circulating supply was 5,797,310,970 at the time of writing, while total supply is 22,473,969,566 (data from CoinGecko).
- HEALTH AND FITNESS: Your morning milkshake | Features
- Fitness Lessons To Learn From Celebrities
- Pebble launches Bold Pro smartwatch with 2.5D curved glass display, health and fitness tracking
- Amazon Closes Down Its Health-Focused Halo Fitness Division
- Top stars Joe Wicks and Roz Purcell turn out for mega Dublin health and wellness festival