The Garmin Venu is a beautiful watch made to complement even official attire, unlike other Garmin smartwatches that look awesome with shorts and a T-shirt but not that great when you put on a suit.
But the Garmin Venu is not only a pretty face. As a self-respecting Garmin smartwatch, it packs a slew of fitness–tracking features. For instance, the smartwatch supports respiration and hydration tracking, advanced sleep monitoring, and even Garmin’s Coach feature, which, as the name suggests, turns your Garmin Venu into a personal coach for free.
The Garmin Venu also packs non-health tracking features like smart notifications, Garmin Pay, and Garmin’s Connect IQ store, through which you can download various apps directly on your smartwatch.
As for battery life, unlike the Apple Watch Series 8 and the Galaxy Watch 6 Classic, which last around a day, day and a half on a single charge, the Garmin Venu can last up to 5 days in smartwatch mode.
In short, the Garmin Venu has the looks and the features, and it’s now an even better bargain thanks to Best Buy’s current $130 discount. So, go and treat yourself to this awesome smartwatch at a lower price right now before it’s too late and the offer expires.
- A trainer responsible for transforming the bodies of Michael B. Jordan and Keke Palmer shares the 2 biggest fitness mistakes to avoid
- The best QVC deals on weights, treadmills
- Fitness Lessons To Learn From Celebrities
- Tiger Shroff And Angad Bedi Have A Hilarious Exchange On Fitness Notes On Social Media
- Young Garuda to Optimize Fitness Against Myanmar